We are looking for a motivated and organized Web Developer that can help us deliver delightful experiences to our buyers and sellers, as well as improve and streamline business processes.As a web developer at McCurdy Auction, you will:
- Collaborate with the McCurdy team to spec out, build, maintain, and improve applications and features.
- 1+ yrs. of experience in PHP development, or any of these frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP, or Yii
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, or other SQL technologies
- Ability to understand, and document existing PHP code
- Ability to spec out and plan new web application features alongside a team
- Ability to create feature documentation
- Ability to rapidly develop non-production ready test pages from design files for user testing purposes
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized
- Process improvement experience
- Good problem-solving skills
“Going once! Going twice! Going three times! Sold!” This language, or something similar, is being heard more and more throughout the country as deeds to real estate are transferred from party to party. Utilized for many years in the rural sector, the auction method of selling real property is fast coming of age in the metropolitan areas. In the past, auction was considered a line of last resort. It is now being recognized by many as the most efficient, effective, and profitable method of marketing real estate. Also, the perception that only distressed property is sold at auction is fast disappearing. Throughout the land, large quantities of high dollar residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial property are being sold at auction. McCurdy Auction, LLC has been selling homes, farms, commercial, and personal property at public auction since its inception in 1982. We are licensed real estate brokers and auctioneers, in Kansas, Colorado Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Email us your resume using the button below.Apply Now